Monthly Archives: April 2010
I told all of you on my BL People.com Blog (http://tvwatch.people.com/2010/04/21/taras-biggest-loser-blog-why-high-calorie-day-is-okay/#comments) that I would post one of my favorite interval workouts. This workout is one that I still use today! Let me if you like it. Read More »
JFK 5k Runway Contest- ONLY the FIRST 100 people are eligible for all goodies! TODAY ONLY (4-3-2010till midnight EST) sign up for the JFK Runway 5k at (http://www.jfkrunwayrun.org/) – ** To be apart of the contest make sure to put “Tara Costa” in the “how did you hear about us” section!
Here’s the Goodies:
The first 100 people to sign up by midnight will get the following:
1. Official race shirt signed by yours truly
2. On Race Day special line (VIP) to pick up your race shirt and other items
3. You will be entered into a special raffle to win a gift from me (awesome prize)
4. You will be first in line to take pictures & chat with me
* wear something green so I can tell who wants to run with me!
It’s going to be an awesome run – I am so excited!
Here is how to register: